following documents should be submitted
in order to obtain visa:
Two fully completed visa application forms . Please,
note that the full answers to all question on the visa application
will be reflected in the issued visa.
2. Two passport size photos.
3. Valid passport. Passport must be valid for
at least 6 months from the date of departure.
4. Copy of invitation from the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs of Tajikistan
(If the purpose is private)
5. Cover letter of request from your organization
or travel agency. Embassy reserves the right to request for additional
6. A money order or company check payable to
the Embassy of Tajikistan for visa processing. Please, note that
we do not accept cash or personal cheks.
7. In case of applying by mail, applicants should
enclose a completely-addressed stamped return envelope or prepaid
waybill, bearing the account number and showing themselves as
both shipper and recipient regardless of delivery address. Embassy
does not pay for the mail.
Please note that issued visas are not refundable.
For any additional information about the visa procedure please
contact to the Mission.
Consulate working days and hours: Mon – Fri, from 9:00 am
to 13:00 pm.